Calibre is advancing an exciting exploration plan to discover new gold deposits, expand near mill deposits and grow resources.
In 2020 Calibre discovered the high-grade Panteon and Atravesada deposits located within the Limon mineral concessions.
Between past production and current resources and reserves, Limon is a +5Moz endowment. Similarly, Libertad has a +2.7Moz endowment from past production and current resources and reserves. Overall, Nicaragua's western epithermal gold belt represents a +10Moz trend and along a major regional fault, and Calibre continues to acquire key prospective mineral concessions along this prolific region.
Currently, Calibre is advancing a +80,000 metre multi-rig drill program at Limon, Libertad, Pavon and Eastern Borosi with +15 active drill rigs. Additionally, regional field crews continue to unearth new targets and build a robust pipeline of priory exploration targets all within haulage distance to the Libertad mill with surplus processing capacity.
- Discovering the next multi-million-ounce gold district
- Four new concessions (645 km2) staked along regional bold-bearing structures in Pacific Epithermal Belt
- Buena Vista: Five known vein systems, a claim block the size of Limon
- Building a robust pipeline of exploration projects to expand Calibre’s hub-and-spoke operating strategy potentially
- 7,000 - km geophysical airborne survey to be completed during 2021
- Calibre Mining largest mineral concession holder in the country
- Large >10M oz western epithermal gold trend highly under explored
- 2021 +10km regional-generative exploration drilling plan